Public Health Dietitian at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent, full time Dietitian role
- Based in Greenlane
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We have a vacancy for a Public Health Dietitian within our Health Improvement Team at Auckland Regional Public Health Service (ARPHS). This position would work closely with the Healthy Auckland Together and Healthy Active Learning programmes but would also cover general nutrition work. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing population health nutrition leadership and direction for the Auckland Regional Public Health Services (ARPHS) Health Improvement (HI) team.
- Supporting Healthy Auckland Together focussing on preventing, mitigating and reducing the exposure, extent, and influence of Auckland’s obesogenic environments.
- Influencing Auckland’s public policy and health systems.
- Building and maintaining nutrition networks to support collaborative working.
- Applying a health equity lens to shape Tamaki Makaurau so all flourish
- For all aspects of this role and the experience/knowledge required please see the position description.
For further details, please refer to the position description here
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
Given the importance of this role, you will be someone who:
- Is a strategic thinker committed to achieving health equity and improving outcomes for people in Tāmaki Makaurau.
- Ideally is a qualified Dietitian and has 3+ years’ experience in nutrition health promotion, project management or a relevant discipline, and experience working with Māori and Pacific Peoples.
- Values diversity, inclusivity and empathy.
- We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from Māori & Pacific communities.
For more information about this role please contact Lynette Donohoe, via Lynette.Donohoe@TeWhatuOra.govt.nz
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please submit your application online, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role.
If you have any queries about accessibility, or technical issues with the online process, please contact Joseph Ciao - Recruitment Consultant at JCiao@adhb.govt.nz or Phone number to discuss how we can best support your application.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.