Lead Developer at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō mātou | About us
Tōnui Ake Nei | Thriving Aotearoa is our vision for a future where we work together so that all people and their communities can live the lives they value.
We are looking for a Digital Lead Developer to work within our Digital Channels team.
Mō te tūranga mahi | About the role
The Lead Developer is responsible for providing thought leadership, vision and mentoring as well as leading the design, coding and configuration and maintenance of the ACC solutions to ensure that developed code meets functional and non-functional requirements in accordance with best practices, processes, and standards.
You'll have the opportunity to shape and influence the technical direction of ACC's self-service offerings across the Digital portfolio.
This is a hands on role - you will be confident in talking the talk and leading, but we also need you to be willing to walk the walk and get stuck in to the hands on mahi.
To view a full position description, please click here.
Mōu | About you
You'll have experience as a Lead Developer who is comfortable working in a Java (Springboot) environment, leading a team of talented developers in an Agile and collaborative working environment.
You'll be confident sharing your knowledge and experience, provide mentoring and guidance to the team to achieve optimum delivery. You'll have learnt a lot from successful projects and the odd stunning failure in the past.
If you tick these boxes, then we would love to talk with you!
- Extensive web development experience
- Undertake development which achieves user accessibility and meets standards
- An expert level understanding of software development and architecture principles and best practices
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Proven project track record
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile environment
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) along with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate openly and constructively with the immediate dev team, as well as with the wider team and management
- Results orientated mentality and skilled problem solver
- Willing to contribute to the hands on work
Mō ACC | Working at ACC:
The base salary range for this role is $117,422 to $165,773 with starting salary depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant. ACC also offers additional 9% superannuation.
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ōna tikanga.
Applications will be accepted until 11.59pm Wednesday 21st February. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Careers Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email Kimberley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Accident Compensation Corporation
|Ongoing - Full Time
|IT & computing
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.