Clinical Advisor at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Physiotherapy/Registered Nurse Clinical Advisor
- 3 x 12 month fixed term contracts
- Location Hamilton, Wellington , Christchurch, or Dunedin
Would you like to use your clinical knowledge to improve consistent service delivery?
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
Te āheinga mahi | The opportunity
We have three fantastic opportunities for experienced Physiotherapists/Nurses to join ACC's Clinical Services team. ACC's Clinical Services is committed to a new strategic direction focused on improving clinical leadership and credibility. Paramount to this is consistency and quality of clinical advice and improving engagement and influence with the health sector, which is where you step in'
As a Clinical Advisor, you'll work collaboratively across teams to provide expert, robust, and up-to-date clinical and rehabilitation/surgical advice to ensure sound, consistent, evidence-based decision-making.
The indicative salary range for the role is between $101,287 - $119,161 with appointment dependent on skills and experience. ACC also offers a 9% superannuation contribution.
He kōrero mōu ake | About you
- Physiotherapist with at least five years' experience in NZ dealing with clients in a health service-based environment OR
- Registered Nurse with at least 5 years of theatre nursing (preference to Orthopaedic/General Surgery or Gynaecology) experience in NZ dealing with clients in either private or public health settings.
- NZ registration and active Annual Practising Certification
- A collaborative, responsive and committed attitude to providing expert advice and service.
- An eye for detail and a knack for interpreting and evaluating complex information.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to think quickly on your feet.
Providing people with care, respect and positive outlooks is what you do best. At ACC it's what we do best too - for clients throughout New Zealand and for those who make up our team. That's why when you join us, you'll enjoy great scope to keep helping people - and every chance to help yourself to a very worthwhile and rewarding career.
He aha taku e tunanako ai | What can you expect
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- The option to work from home up to three days a week (we will provide you with the technology).
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
- Funding of your APC, indemnity insurance, and contribution towards CPD.
- Friendly supportive team and manager who truly values what you bring to the role.
For a detailed position description click Position Description.pdf.
Rā Katinga | Applications close
Applications will run through to 22nd February 2024.
Please ensure you attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Accident Compensation Corporation
|Fixed Term Contract
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.