ICP Recovery Coordinator - Hamilton/Whanganui at Accident Compensation Corporation, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Join a newly established team of Recovery Coordinators
- Make a meaningful difference to people as they work towards their recovery
- Permanent roles based in Whanganui and Hamilton
- Start date 25 March 2024
Mō tenei tūrana mahi | About this role
As a Recovery Coordinator, you will partner with our providers to support our recovering clients and their whanau in a holistic way, be that by phone, email, or "face to face" virtually, enabling your clients to make meaningful progress towards their goals and outcomes. You will manage your own caseload of complex claims that require specialised support as well as claims from a centralised queue across the team. From day one, we offer great support, including a strong induction programme to get you up to speed.
This is an exciting time to join us as we move into the next phase of a new programme of work. This initiative is set to change the look and feel of case management at ACC, and the way we partner with providers to support our clients through their rehabilitation and recovery. With these changes on the horizon, part of your role will also involve providing day-to-day support to our providers as we navigate through the changes in our ways of working together.
Indicative starting salary $67,422 plus a 9% superannuation contribution. For further information about the role, please click here.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
- Strong communication skills are important - written and verbal, in an engaging and supportive style.
- The ability to interpret, apply and explain complex technical information, solid time management skills, the ability to organise your day well, and agility to modify plans to meet client needs.
- Empathy - some client situations are complex, so you'll need to be able to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence.
- Personal resilience - as you will be working with people experiencing challenging circumstances.
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Join us - an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home, and play.
Applications close Sunday 25 February 2024
Start date: 25 March 2024
Applications will only be accepted via the ACC careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Accident Compensation Corporation
|Ongoing - Full Time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.