Service Desk Technician at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent full-time positions available with the Service Desk.
- Working 40 hours from Monday to Sunday so must be available to work some weekends as part of a roster
- A real passion to help people and deliver world-class customer service
- An ability to support customers for technology related incident and requests
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Te Whatu Ora Health NZ Waitaha Canterbury Data and Digital Group is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Service Desk Support Technician. This is a role within the Service Desk Team which acts as the first point of contact for technology related incidents and requests across Te Whatu Ora Health NZ Waitaha Canterbury
We are looking for someone who can provide excellent customer care through confident communication and sound IT skills. You will be able to adapt quickly to change and have a genuine desire to be an effective part of a busy, hardworking, and fun team.
This position requires someone who is available to work some weekends.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
This role requires the following:
You will have operational experience working in a Service Desk team, delivering customer support to a large IT organisation.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A passion for helping people and delivering an excellent customer experience
- An aptitude to learn and provide technical assistance for various hardware products, systems, and clinical applications
- Experience working in day-to-day activities within a small project environment
- An understanding of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and its place in service management
- An elementary knowledge of common IT tools and concepts (Cloud, PowerShell/Automation, Mac, and Android)
- Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5) and Diploma in System Administration (Level 6)
- Azure Fundamental Certification
- Experience working in the Health sector
- Working experience supporting digital communication tools
The successful applicant will be a people person, proactive, able to demonstrate initiative and not be fazed by problems. You will be a team player with a - can do - attitude, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to providing quality customer service.
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at Health New Zealand
When you work at Health NZ, you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and businesses. At Health NZ, you are part of something greater than yourself and encouraged to be your unique self
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, therefore please apply directly on our career site here.
Please note applications will be reviewed as they are received, and this job vacancy could close prior to the closing date.
Please apply only if you have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand if you do not hold the legal right to live and work in New Zealand your application will be declined.
Contact Kerri McCarthy on email@example.com for additional information.
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Health NZ Canterbury, there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within the Health NZ Canterbury Please note applications will be reviewed as they are received, and this job vacancy could close prior to the closing date.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.