Electricity Rulings Panel - Member at Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, Multiple Locations
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
MBIE manages appointments on behalf of Ministers.
The Rulings Panel is a specialist dispute resolution and disciplinary body that determines complaints of breaches of the Electricity Industry Code 2010 by industry participants, as referred to it by the Electricity Authority. It also determines certain disputes between participants and can hear appeals on specific decisions by the System Operator (Transpower).
The Minister of Energy is seeking candidates with the following:
- A broad understanding of the operation of the electricity industry and market
- Experience in working within statutory framework to reach decisions
- Being effective in situations where a joint decision is required after consultation with others
- Experience in research, interpretation and application of legislation and rules
- A well-developed ability to critically analyse complex information and make effective decisions
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
|Fixed Term Contract
|Boards and Governance
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.