Recovery Coordinator -Nelson at Accident Compensation Corporation, Nelson - Marlborough
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Make a difference to Kiwi's lives as they work towards their recovery.
- Build your career in an organisation that offers huge development opportunities.
- Play to your strengths use your case management skills.
- Start date 22 April 2024
Mō tenei tūrana mahi | About this role
As a Recovery Coordinator, you will work within a national team to support people who have an accident-related injury. You will primarily hold a caseload of clients who require individual support because of the nature of their injury or needs. Working together with our clients, their employer, and providers, you will develop an understanding of their needs and tailor a programme that ensures a planned road to recovery. Your ability to partner with recovering clients and their whanau, support people and providers in a holistic way, be that by phone, email, or face to face (kanohi ki te kanohi), will enable your clients to make meaningful progress towards their goals and outcomes.
We are also seeking additional candidates who have a deep understanding of Te Ao Māori and are passionate about improving our service for kiritaki Māori. With ACC's committment to Te'Tiriti'o Waitangi by providing space for'mātauranga Māori based approaches to support our clients we have introduced the Hāpai service.
Hāpai is a case management service that is grounded in tikanga Māori principles aimed at improving access to services and improved engagement for whānau Māori. This is a specialisation within our coordinator teams. Please indicate on your application if you would like to be considered for a Hāpai Client Recovery role.
To learn more about Hāpai click here
For further information about the role, please click on Recovery Coordinator
He aha taku e tunanako ai | What can I expect.
- Career development
- Regular career and development conversations with your leader
- On-the-job skill development and coaching
- Flexible working options (after working with us for 6 months)
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (we'll provide you with the tech!)
- Opportunities to pursue your passions within the organisation - this is a great opportunity into ACC and the wealth of opportunities it can hold.
Ko wai koe | About you
You may currently be an administrator or working in customer focused industry looking to further develop your career. Our client base is varied so we are keen to ensure that we represent our communities.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
- Strong communication skills are important - written and verbal, in an engaging and supportive style.
- The ability to interpret, apply and explain complex technical information, solid time management skills, the ability to organise your day well, and agility to modify plans to meet client needs.
- Empathy - some client situations are complex, so you'll need to be able to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence.
- Personal resilience - as you will be working with people experiencing challenging circumstances.
- Case Management experience would be advantageous.
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Applications will run through Sunday 25 February 2023
Start date 22 April 2024
Applications will only be accepted when submitted through our Career Website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email Hrhelp@acc.co.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Accident Compensation Corporation
|Nelson - Marlborough
|Ongoing - Full Time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.